National Vegetarian Week
Mick Tully
2008-05-22 11:19:57 UTC
National Vegetarian Week = Native, eating a raw leek, no?

Near-wet leek into a vagina?

http://www.vegsoc.org/nvw/

Mick.
Mick Tully
2008-05-22 11:43:01 UTC
Post by Mick Tully
National Vegetarian Week = Native, eating a raw leek, no?
Near-wet leek into a vagina?
http://www.vegsoc.org/nvw/
The Vegetarian Society = Ethic: I envy goat-eaters.

Active? Yo, eat green shit!

http://www.vegsoc.org/index.html

Mick.
Lardy Girl
2008-05-23 07:02:59 UTC
Post by Mick Tully
National Vegetarian Week = Native, eating a raw leek, no?
National Vegetarian Week =
An olive (Greek). Wanna eat it?
--
A n n a S h e f l - For email, substitute 'usenet' for its anagram
- "Never eat more than you can lift." --Miss Piggy -
Weird news archive and more: http://theanna.org/
Mick Tully
2008-05-23 12:58:02 UTC
Post by Mick Tully
Post by Mick Tully
National Vegetarian Week = Native, eating a raw leek, no?
National Vegetarian Week =
An olive (Greek). Wanna eat it?
Good one!

I love olive oil, but I can't stand olives. I wonder why?

Mick.
Jon Gearhart
2008-05-23 20:58:04 UTC
Post by Mick Tully
Post by Mick Tully
Post by Mick Tully
National Vegetarian Week = Native, eating a raw leek, no?
National Vegetarian Week =
An olive (Greek). Wanna eat it?
Good one!
I love olive oil, but I can't stand olives. I wonder why?
Mick.
I like ketchup, tomato soup, etc. but do not like tomatoes!

Earth Jargon
Mick Tully
2008-05-26 00:05:04 UTC
Post by Jon Gearhart
Post by Mick Tully
Post by Mick Tully
Post by Mick Tully
National Vegetarian Week = Native, eating a raw leek, no?
National Vegetarian Week =
An olive (Greek). Wanna eat it?
Good one!
I love olive oil, but I can't stand olives. I wonder why?
Mick.
I like ketchup, tomato soup, etc. but do not like tomatoes!
I'm more or less the same, but I've cut way back on anything tomato-
related.

I'm susceptible to arthritic attacks and gout. Since I've given up on
tomatoes & orange juice I've improved no end.

Mick.